A great coffee alternative
- 1 1/2 tspn Guayusa Powder
- 1/2 cup Plant Milk of your choice
- 1 tspn Maple Syrup
- Add Guayusa Powder to a mug.1 1/2 tspn Guayusa Powder
- Add your sweetener of choice and then pour over with hot water.1 tspn Maple Syrup
- Whisk together until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Next heat the milk, using your stove top, microwave, or milk frother.1/2 cup Plant Milk of your choice
- Pour the warm milk into the mug and sweeten to your taste.
This Guayusa Latte can also be served cold on ice, just add all ingredients and a handful of ice to a sealed jar, cover, shake and enjoy!